- February 1, 2014 - Start for submission of Abstract
- August 15, 2014
– Deadline for Submission of Abstracts
- August 20-30, 2014 - Decision send to authors
- September 17, 2014 - Deadline for early registration at reduced fee. Note that paper abstracts of presenters will be included in the conference proceedings only if they will pay their registration fee on September 17. Those who will attend but the butget from government will be delayed should inform the secretariat at (02) 961-0729.
- October 21, 2014 - Pre-Conference Workshops on Rasch Modeling to be facilittated together by Dr. Trevor Bond from James Cook University in Australia and Dr. Michelle Raquel from Lingnan University of Hongkong (Click here for more details about the pre-conference); Approximate date of publication of the online proceedings and program.
- October 22-24, 2014 - International Conference on Multidiciplinary Research and Statistical Modeling. Resource persons are Dr. Trevor Bond (James Cook University, Australia) and Dr. Michelle Raquel (Lingnan University of Hongkong), Dan Meyer (Indiana University of Pennsylvania), Dr. Carlo Magno (De La Salle University and Asian Psychological Services and Assessment).
Fees --How to Pay***
DISCOUNTED Registration Fee for those who attend BOTH Pre-conference (October 21, 2014) and Conference (October 22-24, 2014):
Registration fee for those who attend ONLY the Pre-Conference Workshop on October 21, 2014:
- P2000 for paper presenters, P3500 for non-paper presenters.
- International participants: 100 USD (Pay on or before October 17, 2014); 130 USD (Pay after October 17, 2014)
- You may register online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C37TN9M
Registration fee for those who attend ONLY the three-day International Conference on October 22-24, 2014:
- Local Participants:
Php6,500.00 ( Pay on or before September 17, 2014)
Php7,500.00 (If payment is made between September 18 and October 17)
Php8,500.00 (If payment is made after
Please register online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C37TN9M
- International Participants:
250 USD (If payment is made on or before October 17, 2014
300 USD (if payment is made after October 17)
NOTE: There is a separate registration fee of 100 USD for the pre-conference on Rasch Modeling using winsteps to be given by Dr. Trevor Bond and Dr. Michelle Raquel. Click here for more details about the preconference.
Registration for the Whole-day Workshop on Time Series and Forecasting using SPSS on October 24, 2014
- P2500 (pay on or before October 17, 2014); P3500 (pay after October 17)
- College Students: P1500 (pay on or before October 17); P2500 (pay after October 17)
- Register online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C37TN9M
NOTES: Registration fee is inclusive of
certificate of participation, certificate of appearance (for government
employees), conference kit, and food (lunch and am/pm snacks + unlimited coffee). Hotel accomodation not included in the registration fee.
How to Pay:
Payment may be made through Bank of Philippine Islands
(BPI) under the name Eins Review and Statistical
Consultancy Center with Savings Account
004713-0565-91. After payment,
please fax deposit slip to (02) 961-0729 or email scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EUROTEL North EDSA
EDSA corner Bulacan St, Quezon City (Front of SM North EDSA)
****EUROTEL North Edsa****
- Just across SM North Edsa, near Trinoma
- Few meters from MRT North Edsa Station
- Few meters from Roosevelt LRT Station
- Easy access to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA)
- Taxi, Jeep, Provincial and City Buses, and Van are accessible
- Flood Free